September 18, 2009

Adding to the Family

Haha! I bet you all thought I had an announcement to make! Sorry!

I am so super excited to announce the birth of my niece! Emily Joy was born to my brother Bronson and his wife Jenny yesterday evening. She weighed 6 lbs. 9.6oz., was 19 in. long, and arrived at 8:26pm. I love being an aunt and I am so excited about having a little girl in the family!


My niece, Emily Joy Hokuf. Isn't she so sweet!?



Proud Daddy - and it would appear Emily Joy is hungry!



Emily meets her big brother David!

She's so precious I'm not sure that I can wait until December to meet her!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Bless you for cropping this last one.

Jennifer S. said...

I actually didn't crop it, but I'm glad you're ok with my putting it up. You look great!

Post a Comment