1. It has to say "Merry Christmas". I get so annoyed with all the "seasons greetings", "happy holidays" etc. cards!
2. I like the picture to be flush with the edge, none of those fluffy borders that just make your picture smaller.
3. I like it to be "religious", after all, Christ is what Christmas is all about and I don't what that to be disguised by secular fluff.
4. And finally, no Santa, reindeer, snowmen, or other commercialized pictures.
You might be surprised that it is really difficult to find a card that matches those things... that's why this year I'm getting my cards through Shutterfly! Haha... to those of you who were thinking "Why is she writing about this?"... Yes, (in the interest of full disclosure) I'm promoting Shutterfly because they're giving me 50 free cards for doing so. But seriously, there is so much selection and variety in design, color, layout that you absolutely will find something that you LOVE!
So back to the point, do you ever find yourself in a similar dilemma, trying to find a cute photo card that expresses the sacredness of the season and suites your personality? Well, here are my picks for the year. Don't be surprised if you find one of these in your mailbox this season :)
My favorite folded Christmas cards:

Is that beautiful or what?

Ooohhh, I like this one too.

I like this one, but I don't think I have that many good pictures!

Hmmm... Classy.
So I just realized those are all folded cards. Check out these flat cards:

I'm liking this one.

Or maybe this one too :)

This one's also pretty and has a little more room for text.
Now if only I could get the perfect picture and narrow down these cards to one!
By the way, in case you didn't notice, all the pictures are linked just in case you fell in love with one of these cute cards too!
If you're a blogger and want to enjoy this promotion as well, go here to sign up!
Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly, follow the arrow à http://bit.ly/sfly2010
No comments:
Post a Comment